Harvard VLSI Group Technical Reports/Papers
A few selected papers... (someday we will get them all in electronic format)
- Gilbert and Yang, in proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Computer Architectures for Machine Perception,
December 1993, "A Real-Time Face Recognition System Using Custom VLSI Hardware"
- Friedman and Yang, in proceedings of SPIE Charge-Coupled Devices and Solid State Optical Sensors IV, February 1994, "An Interline CCD Imaging Array with On-Chip A/D Conversion"
- Steiner and Yang, in proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, May 1994, "Stability Analysis of the Second Order Sigma--Delta Modulator"
- Steiner and Yang, in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems
II, January 1997, "A Framework for Analysis of
High Order Sigma-Delta Modulators
- Lipman and Yang, DRAFT of working paper on VLSI and Learning November 1994, "The Design of Custom VLSI for Learning by Example"
- Miller and Yang, in proceedings of the IEEE International
Symposium on Circuits and Systems, June 1996, "Simple Pulse Asynchronous State Machines"
- Yang, in Laser Focus World, February 1997, "Circuit integration pushes image sensor performance"